Neck and Ear Candy.. by Nat's Living


Rustic, ethnic, raw, naturals..


What I would like more of: unique necklaces and long earrings to keep my "plain" hijab look more interesting. These - lead free and nickel free - necklaces and earrings handmade by Irene Natalia of Nat's Living have the qualities needed. They just add sweet charm to the whole look.

While mostly of my daily outfits are rather "plain", effortless and simple.. so often I forget to add details. I have beautiful hijab pins I never pin onto my headscarf, some rings in my jewel box I forget about, necklaces I never had a chance to wear, pretty bracelets I only remember if I'm not wearing my watch, etc..

It would be nice to feature more details like this in my day-to-day outfits.

Necklace by Nat's Living
Sometimes, if it possible, I wear necklace as a hijab accessory - settle it down tightly into the scarf with pins.
As for what kind of hijab-style you can pull off to be worn with long earrings, see some of the tutorials here.


Have a fabulous weekend, Lovelies! :)


Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin - Email

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us