A GUEST POST by Alisa MartinEvery woman is beautiful in her own way. Many of us prefer to discard any latest fashion statement and go along with our own preferred zones of comfort and style. But the individual styling patterns needs some upgrading to add extra touch of brilliance. Rather than following a fashion genre, a lady can pick out the methods to develop her ideology of clothes, shoes or accessories and according to that, make changes to her wardrobe and other collection. Women are full of energy, beauty and ideas. Their qualities just need some finishing touch to make their appearance praiseworthy by others.
Some Tips For Hijab Styling:
- The hijabs worn as a head scarf is something immediately spotted as we step out of our homes. Covering the head properly if worn without a face screen highlights nothing but the face. Thus a pretty and comfortable hijab will enhance the beauty of an elegant lady.
- Cotton hijabs are soft and contended. Often worn with a jilbab, they are accessible in variant colors like the use of contrasting color application of a yellow colored hijab with dark navy blue colored jilbab.
- Georgette hijabs are soft and supple which makes them very comfortable to be worn for longer duration. Women, who have to spend a lot of time outside home, say the hard working college women who after hours of classes may have to spend few extra hours in library for making notes will find the georgette hijabs contending.
- Printed Silk Hijabs are exquisite. Available in variant color combinations and prints with that shiny appearance of silk makes them ideal for both normal gathering with friends and as well as for special occasions.
- Jilbab wore over dresses, as a dress top or cover, requires to be designed in a stylish manner to make it single handedly prominent and visible. The full length jilbabs can be of varied cloth material where the appearance patterns also varies in large extent.
- Some popular colors in which the jilbabs are mostly found are charcoal, black, blue, etc. The jilbabs may contain pockets at the either sides of the waist to carry useful items. Hooded jilbabs are very useful as they serve the purpose of both dress cover and hijab.
- Apart from that pleated design applied at the chest area with some laces at the neck line and the end of the long sleeves will make the dress-cover elegant. Such a striking jilbab will make eyes turn and gaze the beautiful dress.
- Embroidered jilbabs are magnificent; say a navy blue colored jilbab with big white embroidered flowers will make a lady ready for any occasion.
Knee Length Tops
- The knee length tops are accessible these days in variant forms. Thus the women have a lot of variety to choose from.
- First there is the single colored knee length long top with pleats at the chest portion. Then contrasting bicolor tops, say the combination of a yellow colored upper portion with that of magenta colored bottom area separated by a belt at the waist.
- Further a pretty pink long top with white floral prints and white laces is something that be worn at classy occasions.
- Some other tops that be efficiently worn with long skirts are the embroidered tops and single colored tops. The single colored tops can further be amplified with a broad band of color surrounding the dress at the knee area. The combination may include a violet top portion matched with a broad yellow band at the bottom.
Author’s Bio: Alisa Martin is a very experienced author who writes quality articles on Pearl Jewellery and other jewellery items for women. She contributes regularly for the website The-little-things-in-life.co.
Fashioning Faith's Updates are on Twitter - Facebook - RSS - BlogLovin - Email