Outfit Layering's Ideas


Layering.. is our "friend" as a hijabi. Especially in the times when Muslimah outfits haven't yet popular like they are now. Or, for our hijabi friends who live in "the West" where relatively hard to find pieces in a maxi cut.

For us here, we go for layering when.. we couldn't find where our long-sleeved maxi dress is.. hehe ^_^, or when we want to add some structure to our outfits, or when we want to jazz up our looks.. we go for layering.

I, personally, love layer/layering as, to me, it adds a 'stylish-ness' to your looks :)

In 'four-seasons' countries, people use layering to warm themself in the Winter. These warm looks are a good source of inspiration for hijabi like us, but.. please pick the stylish ones.. ^_^.

Who What Wear recently displayed stylish warm looks from several well-known fashion bloggers using pieces you already own which definitely could be a great source for your layer up inspiration.. As for my tropical weather country, I might translate these looks by using more light-weight and breathable materials.

Check out the slide of these looks on Who What Wear: New Ways to Layer Everyday Pieces.

Here are some of my favorites:
Photo credit: Park and Cube
I love the little white dress that peek out from the sweater.. ;) Using mini dresses for layering up is my favorite.


Photo credit: Man Repeller
Layered with jewels.. anyone? ;)

Which one(s) is your favorite look from the slide?




SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us