Going vintage: The Oxford shoes and the satchel bag

Timeless, vintage classic style.

Oxford shoes and satchel bags.. I've fallen in love with them since I saw them being worn by some super stylish fashion bloggers :)

As one timeless 'vintage look' piece, they are very versatile.. so that they can be pulled off within almost any style (not just vintage, but also the urban modern to eclectic style). But especially, if you want going vintage, with the right wardrobe pieces, they are ones of the items that will give an unbeatable stylish vintage look..

I love vintage look. Since reading many fashion blogs over a few years ago, vintage fashion is the one that usually grabbed my attention.. Vintage pieces I love, especially, are the dresses, skirts and blouses, the purses, shoes, and accessories like brooches. The fabrics of vintage clothes are much better quality than most of the stuff you get nowadays, and the cut is different. When I was in college, I love wearing my mom's 'when she was young' dresses, I adore and love to wear the knitted vest well-handmade by my great-grandmother, and love wearing my grandma's vintage blouses.. ;)

Even though my style is not always vintage, I love vintage classic style.. for me, it makes a girl looking girly and timeless.

There are many fashion blogs out there that I love to read. One of them is my favourite The Clothes Horse. The blogger, Rebecca, has a sort of vintage classic style I'm in love with.. and she pull off the style super fabulously!

To highlight the vintage look, she frequently wore a pair of great oxford shoes (I'm in love with all of her shoes ^_^) and a satchel purse paired with her 'always fabulous' outfits.. Her style is girly, timeless, sometimes soft and romantic.

Photo credit: The Clothes Horse


Below are items inspired by her vintage style:
Fossil Memoir Novel Flap, $129.99 (31% off), colour: apricot

BC Footwear 'Throw your hands up' Oxford, colour: burgundy
Modcloth 'dance instead of walking' heels, $ 37.99, colour: blue 
As for Indonesian residents, an online store, Zalora.co.id has a great sale right now on these oxford shoes and some of the satchel bags. Also, it gives a free delivery cost within Indonesia and a great service that we pay the item we bought when we receive it! :)

Here are some great pieces from Zalora Indonesia:
Diamondah Oxford Shoe D.BrownStudded Ellen Oxford TanMusical Maestro Oxford BlackSexy Annabelle Oxford BlackOxford Flat ShoesDiamantina Oxford Shoe Brown
Greta Satchel BagNaiwa Satchel BagSatchel Bag

So.. do you love the oxford shoes and satchel bag as much as I do? ;)

What's your favourite vintage piece?

Well.. Lovelies, have a wonderful day and don't forget to enter FashFaith.com's Giveaway Contest to win a scarf of your choice from the Scarf World, London, UK.

Simply browse ScarfWorld.com then comment with your favourite scarf (you might find a fabulous vintage-inspired scarf there and have a chance to win it! ;)

Hurry up! Enter here: . [UPDATE: The contest has been closed]




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I intend to wear them no more than three times a year with a costume. Would have been great if the shoes were half a size bigger. Love the shoes though !

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us