Kate Spade New York's cute handbags



Kate Spade New York has made me head over heels for its cute collection of handbags, purses or clutch.. from its fun painted totes, soft fur-y purse, black-and-white-checkered purse; locomotive train, bird cage, foldable hand-fan, license plates, folded magazine, car, lemon, book - shaped handbags, to race car's dashboard inspired clutch.

Taken a look from Kate Spade's Spring and Fall 2014 fashion shows, they showcased some of these fantastic handbags..

fashion kate spade New York cute handbags collection purse clutch

And I believe the designer behind these adorable handbags loves lemon soo much!.. hehhe ;)

My favorite is.. this grand tour wicker camera handbag!

So, which one do you fall in love with? ;)



SHARE THIS POST


CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Absolutely impressed by its perfection. I was really impressed by the fine creativity and artistry. I am really looking forward to the coming occasion when I am going to wear it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us