Style Crush: Shella Alaztha


shella alaztha, headscarf, covered style, hijab style, Muslim fashion, herfashion, style crush, Indonesia


Shella Alaztha was firstly being popular among hijabers through her instagram. She now become one of - what people call nowadays - selebgram.. and frequently posts her looks to instagram. Her style is stylishly unexpected -- a mini skirt, knee-length pencil skirt, brocade kebaya designed with big tulle bow on the back, braided headscarf, etc. Her style has its own voice. Here are some of her looks I'm in love with.. I like on how she adds feminine details to her whole look -- something I want to do more, yet her love for sky high wedges/platforms is something I never dream of wearing..^^ She recently started her new style blog, and I would definitely follow it..


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us