Breathtaking photographs by Elena Shumilova

elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography elena shumilova, animal, children, natural light, photography
"Ooh.. Stunning!" is the first words that came acrossed my mind when I saw these amazing pictures by Elena Shumilova. Magical! Breathtaking! Heartwarming! Seeing these photos I feel like I'm entering a different world or reading some fairy tale story-book..

Elena Shumilova, a Russian mother and a professional photographer, has been taking pictures of her two sons and animals mostly on her farms in Russia, with rural settings, natural phenomena and the changing seasons as the greatest stimuli in her photography works. I, too, have two sons and these photographs really touch my heart..

“When shooting I prefer to use natural light – both inside and outside. I love all sorts of light conditions – street lights, candle light, fog, smoke, rain and snow – everything that gives visual and emotional depth to the image,” the photographer said.

Shumilova told that her passion for photography manifested in early 2012 when she got her first camera. Her most recent equipment includes the Canon EOS 5D Mark II camera and a 135mm lens. As a mother who doesn’t want to miss out on her growing children, she says she shoots every day and processes the images at night.

Elena's photography has inspired me and made me feeling more eager to have my very own and very first DSLR.. It would be so amazing if I can snap outfit photos and capture artistic fashion pictures using such of Elena's photography-technique; yet for me, there must be a lot to learn.. ^^

See other Elena Shumilova's magical images on her gallery on: Flickr | 500px

Pics ©Elena Shumilova


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us