Pretty Bicycle Print Dresses




Long before, I never thought of images of vehicles, such as bicycle, would make a pretty dresses' print. I felt such images are a boyish thing -- cars and motorbike's images mostly printed on men's t-shirt --, or seem infantile as usually colorful bicycle's images are printed on kids' clothes. But after many years surfing on many fashion's sites, I often stumbled upon feminine dresses with cute, fun, also vintage bicycle prints upon it.. (train and scooter printed dresses also caught my eyes.. I'll dig about them later ^^). And mostly, these dresses always made me impressed.. They are so pretty and I fall in love with each of them! ^^ I've compiled some of my favorites here:


You can find them here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 78, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15,16, and here 17.

Hijab styling tips: wear these dresses over a pair of chino pants or fitted jeans, under a lightweight cardigan or a long-sleeved cropped tee or button-up shirt (no need to layer up if the dress already has got long sleeves), then top it off with a chiffon scarf and low heels for a chic afternoon bicycle-ride in sunny days.. ^^

Well.. which one is your favorite dress?


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us