Elegant boat neck flouncy dress



This coat-like dress is sooo lovable.. At the first time I saw this dress, I was unsure on how it would look on me, but as I put it on, I was pleasantly surprised on how I look become.. I love its beautiful flouncy style and its 'dacron' fabric. It's something I can dress up or down. Whether I wear the dress with a belt or unbelted, I've never felt so much prettier than when I'm in this kind of dresses.. (More dresses like this, please! ^^ ). The pockets are also a plus. Click here to see this dress in various colour available.


Outfit details:
pastel green chiffon scarf
Denis pants
*pictures by Lady Elmas, edited by me


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us