Hair Dessert


What is your favorite dessert? For me, it's definitely an ice cream, tart, anything fruit-y, and dark chocolate.. hmm.. yummy! ^^

But these 'look so yummy' desserts are un-eat-able! As well as (surely!) the colorful party hat, cute triceratops, and the piano, they all are hair accessories that look so fun, super cute, and can be a great statement-making for your look. They came in a form of hair clip and ponytail holder. I often use these kind of hair accessories as my hijab/scarf accessories, even though, I really wish they come with safety-pin at the backside so that I can use them more creatively to accessorize my scarf. Anyway, if you interested in these hair dessert, you can check them out here.


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us