Tales from the North - Anthropologie December 2014 Lookbook

Tales from the North.. to Lapland and Gotland we go.. The warmest season: the stringing of lights, the clinking of glasses, the cozy glow of holiday.. Stars in the night.. Together let's make a beautiful nest, filled with light and laughter and song, always song.. [Anthropologie]
Anthropologie December 2014 lookbook is really like a fairy tale for me.. the rustic life in the North with snow-flakes falling, the deers, cozy coats and chic sweaters, woolen scarves, tall boots, a beautiful corduroy dress, 'stringing lights decorated' trees and houses... As a person who have been living in a tropical-weather country and experiencing hot climate almost everyday, I always have a wish to someday experiencing the "North/nordic" life, completed with chic fall/winter outfits and having fun layering-up.. ;) So, this Anthropologie's recent lookbook holds a lot of appeal to me.

I love each clothing-pieces I feature here, including the home ornaments like these little hanging air-balloon and letters with colorful fun motifs, also the small pastel-colored pine trees. Unlucky me, they all are out of my budget -- or, lucky to my wallet? --, and many of these beautiful pieces just couldn't be friends with the weather here.. ^^


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us