Flashback: Six inspired looks from Tokyo Fashion Week


Tokyo street-stylers have their own styles and attitudes.. As you can see from street-style photos during Tokyo Fashion Week last year (October 2014), the looks (that were posted on Refinery29) were so.. "theirs". Here I picked six looks which I found the most inspiring for me.. I love the monochromatic look from the oversized knitted-sweat paired with long skirt, and the plain-colored oversized dress with interesting design, the vintage-inspired embroideries, prints and laces, the checkered skirt, the 'school-girl like' all black, and the big bow with color-blocked outfit.
 

PHOTOGRAPHED BY YOUNGJUN KOO

SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hey, very interesting post!
    We’re calling hijabers, breastfeeding moms, and fashionista to visit www.belyanza.com to get fabulous fashion hijab items! Sale! Sale! Sale!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us