Outfit: Brown over brown


This look.. was one of the spontaneously-styling outfits I've ever done. Many people said that the matchy-matchy outfit from head-to-toe was the easiest way to style.. but actually, I'm not quite a fan of this kind of look. But yesterday I just threw on my usual brown bag, wore my vintage skirt that I looked in a glance hanging on the clothes' rack, pull off this tee that was peeking out from the pile of my clothes in the closet, and simply wear my favorite oxfords.. Surprisingly, when I look at the mirror, I really like the look.. somehow it didn't look 'too matchy' for me -- actually I also threw on a brownish yellow scarf but didn't have the picture of it.. -- This was the look I can totally pull off again and again.   

Outfit details:
unbranded tee
vintage skirt
old tights
*all pictures by me


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us