Outfit: Yellow as Candle light


It was night.. with heavy rain. I drove my mom to a place where she need to be. I was waiting for her in the car (read: got stuck in the rain.. ^^) at the parking lot with little sweetie slept beside me. However, I enjoyed the night.. enjoyed a little 'me time'.. and enjoyed seeing my surroundings from my camera's point of view. Here are a glimpse of my outfit that day.. and I think it shone in the middle of a cold dark night inside the car with only a bit of lights.. it's just like candle in the car, no?

Outfit details:
Adele shawl
Karita inner scarf
vintage dress
Adele pants
old socks
unbranded shoes
old gold ring
Tommy Hilfiger watch


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us