Outfit: Country Chic - Denim dress with an orange vintage blouse


I found this denim sleeveless dress in the thrift store, and I directly fell in love with it. Since then, it become one of my wardrobe staples. I wore it with blouse, tee underneath, cropped-tee over it, cardigan, shirt, and many more to come.. I love its midi length and its ruffles accent. The orange printed blouse was a vintage which handed down to me from my grandmother. The nude-colored shawl is also my staple because of its breathable cotton fabric and its versatile color.. yet, it's not just a 'usual' staple, it's a staple with a 'twist'; this shawl has pretty yellow plaid pattern at its both ends -- and I'm a big fan of plaid.. Completed with a pair of mary-jane style shoes that add a girly vintage vibe to this look. I feel I'm being myself in this outfit..

Outfit details:
vintage blouse
denim dress (thrifted)
old pants
old socks
mary-jane style cut-out wedges (old)
Tommy Hilfiger watch
*pictures by Mirsa


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us