Illustration: Summer Bliss

A whimsical painting by Virtri, inspired by my previous outfit post; Summer Bliss.

I love illustrations; pictures, paintings, drawings, sketches, especially the magical, whimsical ones that usually have been there on children books. And it's been so long I secretly dream that someday there will be someone make a drawing/illustration of me wearing my favorite outfit in a whimsical scene with beautiful scenery -- and who doesn't want this?

Recently that dream came true.. thank you, my dearest Virtri. This painting really made my day! Hopefully there will be lots of these...


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us