Outfit: Dragon Fruit Picking


Corduroy is one of my favorite fabrics for, usually, pants, skirt, or pinafore. But when it comes in a form of dress, it's something unique for me. So when I saw this flower-bouquets printed corduroy dress, I instantly fell in love with it. It's a cozy light corduroy fabric, and its novelty print also drawn me -- unfortunately this dress doesn't have pockets (I love pockets on dresses!). Flower prints are actually not really fit "my style", yet an exception for this dress, not only because of my love for its fabric, but also because of "the flowers" were in bouquets and they do not being all over the fabric covered it densely.

As for the shoes, they have already been in my closet for a few years, and I'm glad I bought them in red -- in the first days after I bought them, I've ever regretted; why did I not pick them in color black, in regards to their "goes with everything" color. I was a shy girl back then and I thought I can blend in easily with the crowd in black shoes. Yet now, as time goes by, I'm more brave to wear bold colors.. and I found that red could also be versatile, as well as unique. I can paired it with almost any outfit if I'd love to.. and sometimes that color can be really pops and make a cool statement.

It's the season of red dragon fruit picking here. So yesterday I went to dragon fruit orchard for dragon fruit picking. Kids were so happy and I loved seeing those lines of dragon fruit's "trees" on the field -- actually they are cactus species.. so we just have to be really careful of their thorns when picking the fruits. Once I heard some people said that dragon fruit is the most "stylish" fruit; It has beautiful color and flower-like shape, and has polka dots motif inside.

At the end of the day, I just realized that one "leaf" (of two) of my belt was missing... Did you notice that?

wearing:
thrifted dress
Dian Pelangi belt
Tommy Hilfiger watch (similar)
old handbag
old socks
*pictures by Lady Elmas, camera setting by me



SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us