Outfit: Just follow where your heart takes you...


Last week was a fun surprising week. I spontaneously decided going out of town to watch my eldest son playing in his very first futsal match. He had gone with his school team in the morning by bus, and I decided to go after him and his team by train in the evening. I arrived at the match-field right before the game started. And he was so surprised and happy to see me -- He didn't expect me to come, and I really didn't have that plan either before...

It was a spontaneous, exciting experience for us as a family. After all matches were over, we went to my sister's place where the kids were having fun swimming and playing with the slides by the pool. Then we were taking time to go to the zoo in town, took a quick visit to our relatives, and then taking a flight back home. Kids are so happy, and little sweetie was so excited experiencing her trip by train -- she is a fan of Thomas The train -- and her first boarding a plane. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made... So, if I can give you some advice, just follow where your heart takes you!

And here's the outfit I wore before I left town. I fall in love with this combination of navy blue and olive green.

Outfit details:
thrifted blouse
thrifted navy pinafore
old pants
old socks
*pictures by Lady Elmas, camera setting by me


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us