Win £500 vouchers to spend at Farfetch by playing this 'Guess the Designer' Quiz

A lovely lady behind Farfetch recently emailed me and introduced me to a new interesting game they've just created. It's a fun challenging game called Guess the Designer. I enjoyed playing it, so I thought I would share it here in case you might like and would love to play it, too.

This interactive quiz shows you a series of products and you have to "guess the designer" as quickly as possible. The 3 top guessers (or so we called fashion experts) will then win vouchers to spend at Farfetch, worth £500, £300 and £200, respectively.

So, test your knowledge on recognizing these designers' pieces.. and hopefully you can do it fast and correct! You can play the game here. Please click the 'How to Play' tab and read it first. To be eligible to win the prize, you have to 'log in with Facebook' to play the quiz, and have 5 chances to play for higher score. You can play it over and over again, but it's your first 5 entries that count. Good luck!



SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us