Style Inspiration: Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Pre-Fall 2016


I just knew Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini when I came across its instagram recently. From that moment, I've been drawn to Philosophy's design that I feel they represent my aesthetic (what I am drawn to) these days. 

These looks I picked up from Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini Pre-Fall 2016 collection really make me falling in love with... I'm in love with the colors: brown, grey, terracotta, maroon, black, creme; the design: a retro-tinged Edwardian-inspired femininity with a bohemian spirit, but remain modern in feel -- those ruffles as a collar, on the shoulder, sleeves, and hemline, a little black bow on the neck, gorgeous cut and fabrics, beautiful floral print, and the lace-up boots --. My favorites are those creme dress, terracotta cable-knit sweater with ruffle details, and that charcoal midi-length velvet-like dress.

Now, I'm waiting for what Philosophy will be bring up to its Fall/Winter 2016 collection.

[Photos: Dario Catellani, via Vogue.com]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us