Want: Dream vintage 1960's pale blush and cream lace ruffle dress


I'm in the hunt for Edwardian-style blouses, and then I saw this dream vintage 1960's pale blush and cream lace ruffle dress on Ashley Ording's instagram which is listed in her Etsy shop.

This pretty dress is made of beautiful sheer cream lace (95 % cotton, 5 % nylon) and is fully lined with a pastel blush pink fabric (65 % polyester, 35 % cotton) that peeks out under the lace. It fulfills my dream blouse that I prefer to be made of cotton, with pretty lace and embroideries. The collar could be a stand-collar or a cute peter pan collar. As for this dress, there's also a bonus that this dress has a lovely velvet cream bow around the waist and hidden pockets at the hips -- I love dresses with pockets! And the size is magically a perfect fit for me.

Unfortunately, the price tag plus the shipping cost is being far out of my budget. So, I'm just hoping that this dress will get its new loving owner... -- or perhaps, someone bought me this as a gift!


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us