In regards to my collaboration with Dresslink, I would love to pick eight clothing pieces I love from Dresslink. So, here they are...
1. An Edwardian-inspired blouse that I've been coveting for so long.. I love its versatile color, ruffle-embellishments, folds at the shoulder, cuffed wrists, and its stand collar.
2. A shirt/blouse with novelty print, such as this owl print blouse.
3. A structured, well-tailored coat with a feminine cut. Actually I'm craving for a well-tailored coat with puffy sleeves on the upper arms, but I just can find some sort of this at Dresslink.
4. An edgy midi-length black leather skirt.
5. A lovely vintage-inspired flouncy skirt in bright color.
6. An A-line tweed skirt in grey. I love its classic cut, versatile color and the fabric.
7. Again, novelty print! This one is on skirt; a beautiful painting-like view of a house resides on foot of a mountain. This print reminds me of the views of Switzerland, which is one of the places I've been longing for a visit...
8. A retro-style red dress with pretty white embroidered-collar. I can wear a blouse underneath it or a cardigan over it. Love it!
Now, tell me what clothing piece you're coveting over these days?
UPDATE: DressLink let me choose one or two pieces from that list, and my pick went to the owl-print blouse (number 2) and the woolen A-line skirt (number 6). You can see me sporting them in this post.