Lookbook: Happa Fall/Winter 2017 - Lady Lama


I've been away from the blog for the last month or so, and I've been busy with the 'home stuffs' during this past month of Ramadan and then Eid, and follow along with the kids' stuffs; preparing and enjoying their first days of school. After my routine has been coming back, slowly but sure I could find some spare times for me to do what I love to do related to blogging...

As I browse my favorite designers, I stumbled upon Happa Official's Fall/Winter 2017 collection. We all knew that Fall 2016 is right around the corner, and while other designers might be just getting ready with their Spring/Summer 2017 collection, Mel Ahyar and Andien --the dynamic duo behinds Happa-- have been ready with their collection for Fall/Winter 2017.

Actually, the first thing that caught my eyes when I saw Happa's lookbook was its photography --especially the first picture above. I instantly fell in love with these pictures. I love the clothes, the photo setting and composition, the models' face-expression and also their cute make-up. The clothes' design for this F/W 2017 collection was inspired by the Tibetan lady and their cultural life. And just like Happa's previous style, the design is playful and distinctive as well as versatile, using extensive color palette with unique embellishments. My favorites from this collection are the Vest Pema Dusty Pink that has cute beads details and Tibetan lady illustration with pom-pom embellishment, the Dress Miu which has unique silhouette with many colorful stripes and Tibetan lady illustration, and Outer Kaba which look stand out because of its color-block design and unique details inspired by the cultural life of Tibetan. Yet, for now, I can only pin these lovelies to my 'Dream Items' board on pinterest.

Happa... definitely becomes one of my 'style crush' for its chic whimsical 'mixed culture' design.

[Images courtesy of Happa Official]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us