Outfit: Wearing a midi skirt as mini skirt


As you might have already known, a skirt with elastic band on the waistline is a versatile piece... A midi skirt with elastic waistline can be worn as a mini dress/skirt, and a long skirt with elastic waistline can be worn as a midi dress/skirt. It depends on where you put on the elastic waistline; on your waist (as it should be) or above your bosom.

In this outfit post I wore a floral skirt which is actually a midi skirt. I had worn it before as it actually is, a midi skirt, at my previous post here.. but today I wore it as a mini dress/skirt where its waistline was put on above my bosom. Then I layered it up with a sweater --so it looked more like a skirt. Next time I should wear this skirt with a button-up top or a cardigan which left un-button to show it as a dress...

For today's look, I jazzed it up with a kitschy clutch and a pair of socks embellished with embroidered ruffles which had been let out of the pants and the ankle boots.

Have you ever styled up your elastic-waistlined skirt in a different way? Please share with us in the comment section below how you wear it...

wearing:
skirt (a gift)
old pants
old socks
vintage Giorgio Armani belt
Sammydress clutch (c/o, sold out)
vintage Etienne Aigner ankle-boots (a gift, ShopThreeLittleWaves)

*pictures by Lady Elmas

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us