This is the second time my blog's post got selected to be featured in Links à la Mode at Independent Fashion Bloggers' site (the first one is here). I'm so happy for it and hoping that my post would be helpful and useful for others.
This week's features is about women empowerment, about celebrating women everyday!
Independence is seen so differently today as opposed to the past and these bloggers are illustrating how to carry their own weight with dignity and strength. Being comfortable and confident in knowing who you are and what you stand for is essential in today's climate. Take control of yourself through exterminating society's expectations, forming lasting sisterhoods and do it all in style.
Here are several blogs that made up into this week's Links à la Mode. I'm so excited to read all of these posts! And I hope you, too, enjoy reading each one of them.
Links à la Mode, March 23rd
- Aesthetic Distance: Women Who DGAF Are Who I Want Around Me
- Dangerously Me: Reflecting on Women's Day
- DMKONTRAST: Think Pink
- Green Acres Meets Paris: Taking Control of Your Own Shape
- Husskie: Want Shop’s Lisa Hamilton Talks Life as a Digital Influencer
- Just Get Dressed: Not a Fan of Vintage Clothing? Read This!
- La Veine: 5 Steps to Finding Your Personal Style
- Lil Miss JBStyle: How to Make Clothes Last Longer
- Love Amber Victoria: How to Rock Loud Fashion
- Paulyne BKJ: How I Wear My New Ecco Cool 2.0 Kicks
- Style with Nihan: Why Pilates is My New Addiction
- Style Whimsical: Two New Fashion Pieces that Will Ease Your Days as a Hijab Wearer
- The Simply Luxurious Life: 10 Truths About The Independent Woman and Love