This Season's Trend to Try: The wide-leg pant


Happy holiday, Lovelies! :)

One trend that worth to try this season, which is very hijab-friendly, is the high-volume pant..

Below are some wide-leg pant 'pull-off's from Shopbop (a renowned online shopping site) which I really love:


You can shop these looks at Shopbop.com.

There are lots of chic wide-leg pants that I love, such as the palazzo pants from Ellery, high-waisted flowy pants from alice + olivia, super wide-leg pants from Kaufman Franco, spongy wool twill wide-leg pants from Marc by Marc Jacobs, front fold trousers from Vika Gazinskaya, floral jacquard pants from Rochas, and pedry trousers from Theyskens' Theory.

So.. could you see yourself pulling off this trend? ;)

(Images credit: Shopbop)



SHARE THIS POST


CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Hello,this is http://www.victoriasdress.co.uk/ ,we really appreciate your blog and we want to have a collaboration with you.We just need to post an article on your website to promote our online store.The article can be written by you or us,whatever, if you have such an intention,please contact with us by linsanity33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fourth style I like so much! It looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair in the first picture makes you look so elegant, I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Blanche: These aren't photos of me. These pictures are via Shopbop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I‘m confused which one I actually love the most!  sweetquinceaneradress

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me