Oil Paint


(Photo & editing: Rania, FashFaith.com)

I was just playing with Photoshop (read: auto-learning because I'm a beginner in Photoshop ^_^ ) using some old photos in my computer-archive.. and then I accidentally create this kind of effect..

I was shocked by how beautiful it is.. for me personally ;)

At first, I was looking for the watercolor filter, but could not find it (do you know where it is in Photoshop?), so I tried on the oil paint filter over a photo I took back in August 2011 at the Hijabers Community's Ramadhan Mini Fashion Show which ended up be a beautiful paint. Even though it doesn't look like a real oil painting, yet I love the effect and textures it created..

What do you think.. do you like the 'oil paint' filter? Tell me which is your favorite filter/tool in Photoshop, so that I can try it out! ;)

Have a wonderful day, Lovelies!




SHARE THIS POST




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me