Cute things I like this week

FashFaith's Pick

Just a few things that caught my eye this week..


The scarf like this is something that I would like to have from... months ago, but never had a chance to buy it. I love its geometrical prints and its color turquoise (You can get a chance to have this scarf for free, just enter here).

The heels.. you know how I love the oxford vintage-inspired shoes ;) With their dark blue color, they are something stylish that you rarely found.

The purse.. It's so cute and unique! With its 'Alice in Wonderland' cover and book-like shape.. I'm in love with it! :)

What thing that caught your eye this week, Lovelies?

Hope you have a fabulous week! :)




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me