Outfit: Playing field


This is the first time I paired my geometrical printed white dress with this cotton blue button-up shirt. Before, I never used this blue shirt as an "outerwear". At first, I want to paired the dress with a blazer, but it would seems too formal for just doing my usual errands; with a denim jacket, it would be too hot to wear a denim in this weather; with a cardigan, it would be too hot, too, because of  its woolen knitted fabric; with a long sleeved tee under it, I'm not a fan of 'long sleeved tee under sleeveless dress' unless both pieces can blend very well so they look as one piece and not look bulky.

When I paired these two together, I impressed with the look and love it! The shirt's fabric also perfect for summery hot days; lightweight, breathable, and soft. It's nice to have this blue shirt as an "outerwear" every now and again..

Unfortunately, the lovely white dress with its fabulous geometrical ethnic prints I wore didn't look clear in these photos.. These are some of summer white dresses that look similar to mine:

from left to right: one, two, three.

I love these dresses' prints.. they look bold and so vintage-inspired. For a hijab-ready look, you can style them up with a blazer, cardigan, jacket, or a button-up shirt just like me.., and with well-fitting trousers or a maxi skirt. Spice them up with a satchel bag and oxford shoes for a vintage look.

Here, I wore them with a pair of nude colored shoes.


Outfit details:
blue button-up shirt
white with geometrical ethnic prints, sleeveless dress
black pants
black chiffon scarf
Tommy Hilfiger watch
Crocs nude-coloured pumps
*pictures by Lady Elmas

SHARE THIS POST




sheinside mother's day sale,15% off sitewide,code mother15
20% off on orders over $100,code mother20
shopping on sheinside now

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me