Saturday Links Love and Quotes of the day



This saturday, I'm proudly displaying my son's art work.. ^^ I thought the elephant and balloon are so cute! Eventhough probably for some people this is -- not art, only a small thing, not very good, made by a little kid -- thing, but for me it's precious.. This is his small step to reach bigger success in life.. ;)

Vibrant quote that boost myself this week:
"You can't become what you need to be by remaining what you are" - Oprah
and this:
"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" - Cat Carney (@her instagram: vintagedarrrling)

Saturday links love:
- in love with this Right Here Heels
- your desk job, or your blogging work, might be hurting your health.. Get up and do some yoga. Nicole Lynne Hooley, a New York-based yoga instructor, showed us five yoga poses that you can do right at your desk
- 'Magic Morocco' vintage video, describing Morocco in 1960s
- a story about fashion students that pave careers through blogs
- I want this charming printed, envelope-design clutch
- hijab style using ombre scarf by Dina Tokio
- [photos] the week in pictures by metro.us
- [news] Muslim fashion revolution hits Australia


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me