The army green dress and envelope design purse


What make me fall in love with this dress from SammyDress are its army green color and its tiered pleated skirt.. It also came with a matching scarf ;) For a person in my height -- I'm 5' 3" high -- the hemline of this M sized dress reach the mid-thighs. The army green color meets my tomboy-ish side, whereas the fabric, its plus-sized style and tiered pleated design paired with a belt give a feminine flounce skirt effect which I really love.. It also couldn't get any more perfect un-belted ;) Next time I'd like to style it paired with a long pencil skirt and a belt that surely will make a dress like this a cute peplum dress..

I also love this envelope design clutch I carried with me.. its vintage-inspired prints of some famous European cities' landmarks and countries' flags are so cool.. and it's big enough to be filled out with all my essential things. Also, the quality is excellent!

Belted
Un-belted
Outfit details:
Denis pants
jelly shoes
Tommy Hilfiger watch

*pictures by Vivianie, edited by me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me