Elizabeth Suzann SS2014 inspired outfit

Elizabeth Suzann's lookbook (left); my outfit of the day (right)

After seeing and writing about the Elizabeth Suzann Spring/Summer 2014 collection (click here to see my previous post about it), I started to pull off Suzann's kind of look. Elizabeth Suzann's spring/summer line -- that showing simple, clean cut pieces with natural colours, lots of silk and linen, jumpsuits and kimono style jackets, wide-legged pants, and simple dresses -- gives us a vibe of more relaxed outfits.. So, after wearing many brights and patterns and patchwork, it's almost like a breath of fresh air to put on something so simple and natural.

Outfit details:
top and wide-legged pants (unbranded)
suede leather ankle boots
*pictures by Vivianie, edited by me


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me