Go higher for the sunrise


I wore a little black skirt when I went to Punthuk Setumbu Hill to see the sun rise and visited a very well-known Borobudur Temple in Magelang, Mid Java. Punthuk Setumbu Hill is one of the best spots to watch the beautiful sunrise from an altitude of 400 m above sea level. If we are lucky, we can see the sun between mountains and Borobudur temple with mystical fog around. Unfortunately at that morning we didn't so lucky since the sky was cloudy. Yet, we had a great time there.. ;)

While in the previous post I wore my top tucked in to this skirt, this time I pulled it out with my tunic top simply laying over the skirt. The skirt looked like it lengthened my tunic top's hemline and gave the overall look a flouncy girly look, or gave a bit of 'peplum' look to this 'usual tunic'.. and I love it! I would love to experiment more with other various tops and see how it goes..

But once we entered the temple area, we were obligated to wear a sarong with batik-ed Borobudur Temple motif on it. So.. my little black skirt was hiding behind it ^^

Always carry my little one with me using this traditional 'baby-carrier' batik cloth ;)
Outfit details:
chiffon square scarf
Graphis floral tunic
Mississippi jeans
Sakola little black skirt
red converse
*Pictures mostly by Virtri


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me