Little black skirt


A new addition to my wardrobe is this little black skirt. I love this skirt for its flowy and flouncy style that creates a girlie look. This kind of flounced little skirt also can add length to your top which you think has 'too high' hemline; Or, its flouncy/skater style can create a 'peplum' look when you combine it with a long pencil skirt underneath ..

This time I'm wearing it with a striped tee that I tucked in to the skirt, then added a teal green belt with a little bow on the front which the color matched my headscarf.

In my next post tomorrow, I will show you how I wear it with my 'standard' tunic on my trip to Borobudur Temple. Well.. how do you style your little black skirt?

Happy weekend, Lovelies!

Outfit details:
chiffon square scarf
unbranded striped tee
Sakola skirt
Denis pants
Sophie Paris purse
jelly shoes
Jolie belt
*Pics by Lady Elmas


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me