Outfit: Blue and Green

IMG_2657 (2)

Blue-green is always be one of my favorite color mix! There's something about it that felt and looked 'fresh'. I love this bright blue-olive green floral tunic, and mixed with this bold leaf-green cardigan, this outfit felt so much cool and fresh.. Just perfect for an outfit in the midst of midday's heat.

IMG_2648 IMG_2651 IMG_2655 (2) IMG_2668 (2) IMG_2669 (2) IMG_2673 IMG_2658 IMG_2659 IMG_2671 IMG_2663

Outfit details:
tie-dyed rectangle shawl
unbranded blue floral tunic
unbranded green cardigan
Mississippi jeans
jelly shoes (can be bought here)
purse (bought at a local store)
Tommy Hilfiger watch
*Pictures by Lady Elmas, edited by me


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me