[Style Note] Orla Kiely Autumn/Winter 2014 collection


I've been falling in love with the collection of British designer Orla Kiely since I knew her collection for.. not too long ago -- I was too late to know Kiely's fabulous collection, wasn't I?
The creative world of Orla Kiely was founded in 1995 to express a visual love of pattern, colour, texture and rhythm. Combining a unique sense of colour with original in-house designed prints, Orla Kiely adds a very modern quality to a nostalgic collection of blouses, dresses and playsuits. [asos.com]
Orla Kiely's playful and retro designs with a touch of modern style are becoming my favorite.. The designs suit to my taste of a classic charming lady-like style. These looks from Orla Kiely's Fall 2014 collection are something that I will look up to for inspiration on outfits layering and mix-matching wardrobe pieces.. I love the chic looks drawn from the midi skirts, the charming quirky-print tops/sweaters, the beautiful long-sleeves dresses, mixed with tights or above-ankle reached pants.

And the shoes!!.. 'Kiely - Clarks collabs' vintage-inspired shoes: the chunky-heel T-strap shoes -- mixes textured leathers and glossy finish in rich autumnal hues, and the chic mid-heel Mary Janes in glossy leather, -- all with stand out punched hole detailing, buckled strap, and Kiely's signature flower-and-stem details on sole.. really have stolen my heart!

Orla Dotty
Orla Dorothy
A capsule collection of shoes with big personalities. A little bit 60s, a little bit 70s; part geek chic, part party shoe. All larger than life; all in the sort of delicious colours you'd expect from Orla Kiely. And all beautifully made by Clarks. [clarks.co.uk]

See the complete collection of Orla Kiely Fall 2014 here.

[Lookbook photography by Ben Toms; Runway and shoes pictures: courtesy of Orla Kiely; Other photos by Wishwishwish]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit! SO nice and classy!
    Nice clothing designer

    www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy and i loooove all of the coat! Btw, don't forget to visit my blog www.dianaurora.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me