Gown Inspiration from Disney-Themed Costumes

Jane Porter in Tarzan

Beauty and the beast

Cast member uniform

Jack Skellington in the Nightmare before Christmas

Cruella de Vil in 101 Dalmatians

Princess Leia in Star Wars

Snow White in Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs

Alice in Alice in Wonderland

It might be because of a baby girl I just had last year -- after two boys -- that made me now easily turning head over cute little girl's dresses. Recently I stumbled across an article showing a 3 years old little girl wearing Disney-inspired gowns sewn by her mother every time she and her family visit Orlando Disney World weekly. The little girl, Lane Rouch, is so cute.. and the gowns she wore have succeeded stealing my heart. I especially love the gowns of Jane Porter in Tarzan and Cruella de Vil in 101 Dalmatians inspired, and if only I've got gowns like these I definitely would love to wear them --eventhough they look costume-y-- to some of my formal occasions.. Do you?

[*More pictures on Ferdalump's instagram]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me