[Tutorial] Zaskia Adya Mecca's Hijab Style


Zaskia Adya Mecca has been become one of hijab style icons in Indonesia I really admire for a few past months, especially in regards to the way she wrapped her headscarf. She wraps it in a simple easy-to-do way but the result is fantastic; and most importantly, suits to my taste. She also has her own clothing label named Meccanism, that sell Muslimah clothing and some headscarves with unique design, such as the Elsa hijab (inspired by princess Elsa of Disney's Frozen which is so easy to wear). When I'm looking to be inspired her hijab tutorial is one of my first stops.. and here are two of her tutorials I really like..

Do you love these styles too like I do?
Happy trying, Lovelies! ;)

Tutorial 1:
1st step: Use the shorter side of the pashmina/rectangle scarf

Tutorial 2:

[Images: courtesy of Zaskia Adya Mecca]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me