Outfit: Teluk Penyu, Cilacap

In recent past weekend, I headed to Cilacap, Central Java, for two-days mini trip with my family. We visited Teluk Penyu beach and Benteng Pendem (ground-buried fort). The kids were so excited.. I made a video of them playing sand by the sea-waves using my mom's old phone. The beach was not so clean; there were some garbage here and there, many goats and small wooden-boats. The sea-waves were small and calm, and the sand was so soft making little sweetie couldn't help herself to not to wipe the sand onto her face.. ;)

The skirt I wore was my favorite 'beach-skirt'. It's chiffon so it's lightweight, flowy, and if get wet it dry very easily. I also wore my swim-pants under this skirt so I would be ready if I decided to go deep into the water..

Outfit details:
Old scarf & headband
unbranded tee
old floral chiffon skirt
unbranded purse
old camera bag
mary-jane style cut-out wedges (can be bought here)
*Pictures of me by Lady Elmas

SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me