Anthropologie's art inspiration



Just can't get enough of this image from Anthropologie's August 2011 lookbook I stumbled upon recently. I love everything about it; the photography and the clothing pieces: the shoes, the cardigans, the dress with its pretty bold print, the pants (even the flower.. ^^), I want them all greatly.. -- hmm.. I especially need the pants (and they also went on sale), unfortunately they are out of stock. Anthropologie seems always producing great images for their lookbooks.. combining art and great photography with covetable products, I just couldn't get enough of their images..


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me