Flashback: Ulyana Sergeenko's Debut Collection in 2011


Ulyana Sergeenko is a Russian fashion photographer and designer. Her debut collection in 2011 was jaw-dropping! and I directly fell in love with these admirable pieces.. The collection was elegant, girly, whimsy, and dreamy, with strong retro vibe and a silhouette I really in love with. The red velvet-y maxi dress and the black dress with white peterpan collar are some of my picks from this collection.. Not only amazing in designing clothes, Ulyana also has exquisite style that make her popular among the street-style photographers.. I definitely will make a 'style crush' post dedicated for her personal style somewhere in the near future ;)

all images courtesy of etoday.


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me