Stylish Spaces: Hutchings-Lyle Interiors


These home interiors were done by interior designers, Lyn Huntchings and her partner Susan Lyle, who has founded the interior design practice the Hutchings-Lyle, Inc. I love their beautiful works. As you can see from these pictures, they designed cozy stylish spaces that I would love to live in in my own dream house.. I love the coziness of the first room you enter when you walk into the house; it has a beautiful garden view and a unique replica of sailor boat pinned on the wall painted with earth-toned color. Also, love the white painted house's woods, the plants inside the house, this cozy couch besides the windows accompanied with books and fresh flowers, the pictures of nature as the wallpapers, and the sailor boats prints mat in the bathroom.

[Images via OliviaPalermo.com]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me