Style Crush: Like Mother Like Daughter


Just in time with the Mother's Day is rapidly approaching (it's on the second Sunday in May -- eventhough in Indonesia we celebrate it on December 22nd), I stumbled upon a vintage-inspired label from Lithuania named OffOn at Etsy that sells adorable garments for women and little girls. They have a set of beautiful matching 'mother-daughter' clothes I really swoon over.. -- and I love this cute 'Pumpkin Queen' pattern dress as well for little girl. All dresses are handmade and hand patterned. I acknowledge this label as my favorite one ever.. I want to have every single piece on their site! Each piece has one, two, or all I want to be on a dress: cute print, pretty peter pan collar, pleated shoulder, extra full pleated skirt, hidden pockets in side seams of skirt, vintage style, crochet flowers laces, loose A-line silhouette, long sleeves.. and I can be matching with my little sweetie! I can stop pinning these dresses on my Pinterest as my dream items.. -- the price tags are out of my budget.

Visit OffOn here for more adorable clothing for you and your little girl, and... for gorgeous 'full of love' mother-daughter photographs.


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me