Christian Dior Fall 2015 Couture


I straightly fell in love when I saw Christian Dior's Fall 2015 Couture collection. I especially love their structured silhouettes; the A-line flared skirts, the puffy sleeves of the coat.. and the fabrics used also look amazing; some have pretty embelishments/embroideries or print, furry, also tweed. One thing I personally have less like is the necklaces that look like long chains. I'd love to have structured dresses like these -- in long-sleveed maxi dress -- to fill out my closet..

What do you think of this collection? Click here to see more.


[Photos: Yannis Vlamos / Indigitalimages.com, via Style.com]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me