Outfit: A windy day


It's a beautiful sunny day.. and walking along those windy streets sounds like a fun thing to do. With flowy chiffon dress, a lightweight georgette scarf, and a pair of cool footwear, I was ready heading out against the wind... 

So here I was.. heading to HijabMorfosa 2015 event at JEC, Yogyakarta last week. I plan to share interesting things I bought at that event in my next post. So, stay tune, Lovelies.. and Happy eid-ul Adha!

wearing:
top (old)
dress as a skirt (Allamoda 2nd)
pants (old)
purse (old)
Tommy Hilfiger watch
faux-pearls bracelet
striped socks
*pictures by Lady Elmas, camera setting by me


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. just discovered your blog. great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me