Rosaspina Vintage


Rosaspina Vintage is one of the fashion blogs I love to read. Written by Ale from Turin, North Italy, the blog consists not only vintage style, but also amazing photography. That's why I love her blog. Ale also designs her own handmade garments, and named this clothing line with the same name as her blog, Rosaspina Vintage. I definitely fall in love with almost all pieces in her collection. And over this past weekend until now, there has been a huge 'moving sale' on Rosaspina Vintage shop, up to 80% off. Unfortunately, most of the pieces are sold out now. So here, on the blog, I would just share some pieces I love from her shop, pictured in these amazing photographs. My favorites are the shoes and the cape..

[Images via Rosaspina Vintage shop]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me