Blog Birthday: 6 Years!


As of today I have been blogging for 6 years! And this is the first time I write a special post regarding my blog's birthday. Much has evolved around here since I sat down and shared that first post back in 2009; from the page design, to the content, to the photographic materials I use; from using a simple pocket camera, to my fancy dslr now; from title 'Fashioning Faith' to 'Style Whimsical' which was reflecting the blog's content evolution from more of fashion news to more of my style diary. There's been times when I was super productive, and times when I didn't have much time to blog especially in the first months after my youngest was born. Yet I'm grateful to have this journal to look back on -- and having little sweetie in some of my outfit posts!

Anyway, I would like to use my blog's birthday as a day to try to think of some goals for the coming years -- new creative projects, ideas on how to improve my blog, and to bring on more years filled with beautiful photographs!

Thank you for reading my blog for all these years!



SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me