Ca-Bridal.com Reviews

As we're coming into October, there might be many wedding ceremonies, prom parties, or homecoming events coming approach. I myself have one homecoming/reunion event coming at the end of this month at my college. And what usually come across our mind when we got a wedding-party, prom, or reunion invitation -- of course after we've confirmed we could come -- is the dress we'd love to wear to that event! I usually choose a semi formal dress for that kind of event; a cute, lady-like, a bit retro, yet not too formal dress.

As for the bride, I love to see the bride of the wedding in a sweet, elegant, sophisticated, covered, unique wedding dress.. If you have married, what kind of wedding dress you wore on the day you got married? If you haven't yet, what's your dream wedding dress like?

Recently, a person behind ca-bridal.com contacted me asking me to review the site, and I thought I wouldn't mind sharing what I know with you, whether it's a clothing store or dresses style I love. So, if you are in search for a wedding dress, or prom dress, or the one for your homecoming event, you might would love to check out ca-bridal.com. The site provides various dresses for that kind of events; wedding gowns, prom dresses, and other pretty dresses for your need. Although for me, most of the dresses seem too "open" (showing too much skin), yet there are wide possibilities to customize these kind of dresses or style them up; adding the length of the hemline or by wearing a long-sleeved satin or sequined blazer over the dresses, adding a wide shawl, etc. However, there are so many dresses with enchanting skirts to choose over; wide flared gorgeous long skirts! And the site also offers dresses for plus size women.

Here are some of the dresses I pick:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Gowns for plus sizes:
7 / 8

So, if you need some pretty dresses, especially for your formal events, you might interested in taking a look at what this site offers you.. Just browse it at http://www.ca-bridal.com


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me