Hijab Tutorials by Saman Munir of Make Up Hijabs


A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

I was recently browsing Voile Chic's instagram just to check out their new shawl collection and found out a few hijab tutorials by Saman Munir of Make Up Hijabs in it. I then went checking out Saman's own instagram, and instantly fell in love with some of the tutorials she has in her account. There are few techniques she applied in hijab-styling that I never knew before which inspired me to make my own style. So here I am, picking out several styles of my favorite to share with you..

My top favorite is the first tutorial I shared here. I've tried the style (with a little twist of my own) yesterday using my cotton shawl, and it was a success - I love the style and the wrapping stayed like it was in the morning through the day! --InshaAllah I will share pictures of me donning that style in my next outfit post soon. From my experiences, the fabric/material of the scarf/shawl you are using when you style your hijab really determines the successful of the hijab style you make. So pay attention on the fabric you are choosing to apply on certain hijab style.

Which one is your favorite from these tutorials?

Happy weekend, Lovelies!

UPDATE: Click through the link to see me donning the first tutorial in my outfit post here.

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on

A video posted by Saman Munir (@makeuphijabs) on


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me