Tabbisocks October Promotion


I've been so much into socks lately and have been lusting over Tabbisocks' pieces for so long, but never had a chance to buy. They are so cute, colorful, and seem very well-made. My dream items from Tabbisocks are the over-the-knee or knee-high socks, and the tights, especially the ones in opaque thick materials which have whimsical prints or delicate textures. Also the silk rib and crochet socks. All of Tabbisocks products are made in Nara, Japan (also known as 'The Sock City') by the artisans who have been perfecting the art of socks for over 100 years. These legwears are a combination of Japan innovative knitting techniques and deep experience with fashion-forward styles in top quality materials (like silk, wool, and Egyptian cotton). I can see myself pairing these tights and knee-high socks with my favorite midi skirts, or sporting their crew socks with my cropped pants!

And recently I stumbled upon Sandra Walli's instagram and From someone in love's blog post which shared about Tabbisocks October promotion. This October, Tabbisocks offers a free delivery on your order and it's valid world-wide. Simply use the code: SANDRAXTABBIFS or CATXTABBIFS at the checkout to claim this little gift.. So if you love whimsical high-quality legwears like I do, it would be worth it to go checking out Tabbisocks!

Which one is your favorite?

[Images via Tabbisocks.com]


SHARE THIS POST

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and love reading each one of your comments.. also feel free to e-mail me!

Follow on Instagram

Instagram

Follow Me